Sharit gets updated to 2.0 with a bunch of new features
Sharit has just been bumped to version 2.0. The Windows Phone app, which makes it easier to manage and post content to multiple social accounts, has had a bunch of new features and functionality added in the latest release. Not only can you update your status on various networks, but the app also supports image upload, check-in, and more.
Here's a full list of changes, pulled from the store listing:
- Add support for image sharing.
- Add support for Checkin.
- Add support for image upload.
- Add the ability to schedule updates to be published later.
- Add the "Sharit Notebook" functionality.
- Add support for multiple devices sync.
- Add link Shortening.
- Add sharing support for App.net, Facebook Groups, Facebook Pages, Foursquare, Linkedin Companies, and Weibo.
- English only; all languages will return in a few days after review.
Should you find yourself falling behind and feeling burdened with all your social accounts, give Sharit a go (it's free) and see if it makes your life that little bit easier to manage.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.
Downgrade the app