What you need to know
- Halo co-creator Marcus Lehto is developing Disnintegration with his studio V1 Interactive
- Disintegration is a first-person shooter with single-player and multiplayer elements.
- It will release sometime in 2020.
Marcus Lehto left Bungie in 2012, but he didn't leave game development. After founding the studio V1 Interactive, he began work on Disintegration, a new sci-fi shooter which he says has a full single-player campaign. Its gameplay trailer debuted at Gamescom 2019 and gives us a good look at what we can expect, and it looks like we'll be piloting mechs and robots. Because what would sci-fi be without them?
Disintegration is set to release sometime next year in 2020. It will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. You cannot currently pre-order it.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.