Ben Thompson of stratēchery joins Rene to talk about Microsoft in a post-Ballmer mobile market, the IBM analogy, whether they need to be more like Apple, and why Google and Samsung were so damn smart. Also: Nokia sale!
Note: This was originally supposed to be next week's episode of Vector, but due to Microsoft buying Nokia, we decided to fast-track. (It's especially interesting given Thompson, until recently, worked at Microsoft on the Windows 8 apps team, and previously interned at Apple on the Apple University project.)
- If Steve Ballmer ran Apple
- If Apple is disrupted, will we blame Tim Cook?
- BlackBerry and Nokia's fundamental failing
- C is for Changing my Mind
- Why iPhone 4C didn't make sense but iPhone 5C just might
- Microsoft buy Nokia
- The deal that makes no sense
- High Density 3: Staying hungry with Ben Thompson
Yell at us via the Twitter accounts above (or the same names on ADN). Loudly.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.