Video Memories for Windows Phone gets a big update with 512MB device support and more
Video Memories, the well reviewed Windows Phone video maker app that was previously known as UbiShow, got a big update this week that brings its version number up to 3.0. The update allows the app to run on Windows Phone devices that have 512MB of RAM for the first time.
Here's a quick look at the additional features for the new version:
- 40 PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION EFFECTS: swirl, cube, page curl, pixelate, wave, kaleidoscope, ripple...
- PAN-ZOOM effect included.
- 2x FASTER VIDEO CREATION.
- Instagram-style video making.
- 100 free photo frames for themed events: Chrismas, New year, Birthday, Family...
- 512 MB devices supported (including Lumia 520, 530, 630).
- Download Video Memories from the Windows Phone Store
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
By Jez Corden
I instantly updated the version on both my phones (Lumia 520 and 930) after hearing the news from Windows Central. Actually, after getting my new 930, I had been looking for the app by the name "UbiShow" for a long time (for over a few months) but never got it in the Store search results until I realized today that the name has been changed.
A SMALL SUGGESTION: This might be a little late already, but could you please add the word "UbiShow" to the "keywords" list during updating the app next time? I guess, this might help some fellas like me :)