As we draw closer to Build 2018, Microsoft is also gearing up for its second Windows Developer Awards. After initially opening up nominations in December, Microsoft has now revealed the nominees and opened up voting for each category at the Windows Developer Awards website.
In all, there are five categories open for voting, each with four nominees. Here's a look:
- Application Creator of the Year: Todoist, Affinity Designer, Plex, Penbook
- Game Creator of the Year: Luna, World of Tanks Blitz, Cuphead, Enter the Gungeon
- Reality Mixer of the Year: theBlu: Season 1, ASTEROIDS! VR, Titan MR, Space Pirate Trainer
- Design Innovator of the Year: Huetro for Hue, Fluently, Aurora Music, Mixer Go
- Commercial Innovator of the Year: Wrike, Timble Connect, Trello, VimedixAR
In addition to the five above categories, Microsoft will also hand out a "Ninja Cat of the Year" award, which will recognize a "standout developer that exemplified Microsoft's core values while making significant contributions to the craft of Windows development in the past year."
If you want to give your input on who should win, you can head to the Windows Developer Awards website now to cast your vote in each category. Winners will be announced at Build 2018, which kicks off in Seattle on May 7.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.