It's been a while since the WhatsApp messaging app for Windows Phone has been updated with more than just bug fixes. Today, that changed as the latest update for the app has a number of additions and improvements.
Here's what's listed for version 126.96.36.199 of WhatsApp:
- Mark chats as unread or read
- Added several new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose different color
- You can select multiple messages in chat and forward or delete them
- When you receive a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they're on WhatsApp
- Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls
- You can now enable or disable sound and vibrate for in-app notifications
- Choose a ringtone for WhatsApp Calls
Thanks to Mohammad for the tip!