More Steam PC gamers are updating their rigs to Windows 10. According to the latest monthly hardware survey of Valve's PC gaming service, over a third of its users are now using some version of Windows 10.
To be more specific, the 64-bit version of Windows 10 is now in second place on the Steam OS survey (with results from January 2016) with a 32.77 percent share. The 32-bit version of Windows 10 claimed 1.28 percent on the Steam survey, which means that overall, Windows 10 is in use by 34.05 percent of Steam gamers.
The 64-bit version of Windows 7 is still on the top of the Steam OS survey list, with a 34.31 percent share. However, it is likely that the 64-bit version of Windows 10 could claim the top spot in the next month or two. Overall, the combined share of the 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 7 on Steam come in at 42.08 percent share of Steam users.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Surface Duo and double Dans take over this week's Android Central podcast
Need even more Surface Duo in your life? Check out the latest Android Central podcast, in which Daniel Rubino and Daniel Bader (double the Dans!) discuss Surface Duo, Microsoft's Samsung love affair, and Project xCloud.
This is the best Windows 10 tablet you can buy right now
There are many Windows 10 tablets on the market, but it's hard to sort through the rubbish. Here's our picks for the best Windows 10 tablets you can buy right now. At the top of our list is the Surface Pro X, which we think is the best due to its ARM processor, large display, and thin form factor while still packing good battery life and excellent performance.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.