Microsoft today began rolling out Windows 10 October 2018 Update build 17763.104 to Insiders on both the Slow and Release Preview rings. This update is a cumulative one, correcting a handful off issues that still remain present in the October 2018 Update as Microsoft prepares to rerelease the update to the public.
Here's a look at all of what's been fixed:
- We have fixed the issue where the incorrect details were being shown in Task Manager under the "Processes" tab.
- We fixed an issue where in certain cases IME would not work in the first process of a Microsoft Edge user session.
- We fixed an issue where in some cases applications would become unresponsive after resuming from Connected Standby.
- We fixed several issues causing application compatibility problems with 3rd-party antivirus and virtualization products.
- We fixed several issues with driver compatibility.
Microsoft will keep hunting for bugs with Insiders before shipping the October 2018 Update back out to the public. It's possible that build 17763.104 could be the release build, but we could see further updates on the Insider rings if more show-stopping bugs are found.