During Microsoft's Windows 10 hardware press event today in New York City, the company has confirmed that Windows 10 has been installed on over 110 million devices since it launched on July 29.
Microsoft also announced some other stats related to Windows 10:
- There have been over 650 billion webpage views on the Microsoft Edge web browser
- Gamers have streamined a total of 120 years of cumulative gameplay from Xbox One to Windows 10
- 1 billion questions have been asked to Cortana on Windows 10
- Share of Windows 10 retail sales has grown every month since launch
- Over 1.25 billion visits to the Windows Store have happened on since Windows 10 launched
- Windows 10 app usage is up, with users spendingg more time using the Netflix Windows app than with the Netflix website
- Over 8 million business PCs are already running Windows 10, and businesses are moving faster to Windows 10 than any previous release.
- 50% of managed business customers are already trialing Windows 10
Stay tuned for more news from today's Windows 10 hardware event from Microsoft.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.