Microsoft also announced some other stats related to Windows 10:
- There have been over 650 billion webpage views on the Microsoft Edge web browser
- Gamers have streamined a total of 120 years of cumulative gameplay from Xbox One to Windows 10
- 1 billion questions have been asked to Cortana on Windows 10
- Share of Windows 10 retail sales has grown every month since launch
- Over 1.25 billion visits to the Windows Store have happened on since Windows 10 launched
- Windows 10 app usage is up, with users spendingg more time using the Netflix Windows app than with the Netflix website
- Over 8 million business PCs are already running Windows 10, and businesses are moving faster to Windows 10 than any previous release.
- 50% of managed business customers are already trialing Windows 10
Stay tuned for more news from today's Windows 10 hardware event from Microsoft.
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
The NFL is back! Check out these must-have Windows apps for football fans
After months of waiting through a unique offseason and no preseason games, the NFL is finally back this week. With these Windows 10 apps, you won't miss a snap of the NFL action.