What you need to know
- Another Windows 11 preview build is LIVE!
- Today's build is 22000.132 and is out for Beta and Dev Channels.
- Fixes are top billing for today's release, with new app updates coming to Dev Channel separately.
Microsoft is back with yet another Windows 11 preview build, once again for Insiders in both the Beta Channel and Dev Channel. Today's build is 22000.132 and includes a handful of new fixes, with the most notable changes arriving in the form of app updates independant from the build.
New updates for Calculator, Snipping Tool, and and Mail & Calendar are rolling out in the Dev Channel with new designs that match the rest of the Windows 11 interface. Here's the changelog for build 22000.132 specifically:
- We're excited to begin rolling out one-to-one and group audio and video calling, with many of the features that you've come to expect. You can create and join meetings. You can toggle your microphone and camera on or off and choose your preferred speakers, mic, and camera with device settings. You can manage meeting information and options. You can share your screen, see the roster of participants, admit meeting participants from the lobby, chat and see people's video in a gallery view. We're excited to bring this experience to a growing network of people!
- Did some work to address a scenario where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
- We fixed the issue where launching links from the widgets board wasn't always invoking apps to the foreground.
- Clicking the widgets icon in the Taskbar should open it on the correct monitor now.
- The Taskbar (Explorer.exe) should no longer repeatedly crash inside of Windows Sandbox.
- Addressed an issue leading to some Insiders experiencing a bug check when attempting to roll back in the previous flight.
- Mitigated an issue that was making certain games go unresponsive after pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where the "location in use" indicator icon wasn't showing up in the Taskbar when it should have been.
As always, you can check out the Windows Blog for the complete list of known issues.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Anyone else's Microsoft Store been broken since installing 11? When I click on 'Get Updates' it just spins and never does anything. I also hate that I see apps from Xbox here. Also, I see apps like Twitter that I'd installed and removed years ago and under date acquired, it says 'purchased moments ago' despite that I only had them installed once over a year ago.
I see the purchased moments ago myself, should probably file a bug or upvote one on insider hub
may want to try an app reset.
I haven't had any issues with "Get Updates", but I have had Twitter listed as "Purchased moments ago" for well over a year. (probably multiple years).
I haven't got issues.... Although i feel it gets low updates or less frequent updates ...
But then if i look at other pcs with same software on windows 10 ... The software versions on both pcs would be same ... So i guess windows 11 store updating many apps in background ...
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.