Remember the game Cut the Rope ? The adorable puzzler game with that ever so hungry critter named Om Nom? Well, he is back in the just released Cut the Rope 2 for Windows Phone. Sure, the iOS version came out in December 2013, but better late than never.
Like the previous Cut the Rope game, this new version brings tricky missions, medal earnings and fun gameplay for those who want a quick puzzle game. Let's see what is new.
Cut the Rope 2
- ALL NEW LOCATIONS TO EXPLORE! Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
- ALL NEW CHARACTERS TO MEET! Find 6 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.
- ALL NEW HATS TO BRAG ABOUT! Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
- ALL NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM! Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
- ALL NEW MISSIONS! Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
MEET OM NOM'S NEW FRIENDS, THE NOMMIES!
- Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations
- Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal
- Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun
- Toss can throw objects, including candy
- Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights
- Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls and ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss
Cut the Rope 2 is a 95 MB download, and it runs on Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1 devices, including those with 512 MB of RAM. Plus, it is free. Check out the trailer above and grab the game below.
Thanks, @sunco, for the tip!