Bungie's latest game, Destiny, is now out on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Destiny is an online multiplayer first-person shooter set in a mythical science fiction setting. You play as a Guardian, tasked with helping fend off hostile alien races as Earth rebuilds. There are three Guardian types to choose from – which are you going to play as?
Already playing Destiny? You can skip down to the poll and let us know which class you will pick. Haven't played yet? Read up on the classes and then let us know which one you're going to go play as.
In Destiny we have three Guardian classes: Titan, Hunter and Warlock. Each is capable of wielding the same weapons, but have different abilities that affect gameplay. Note: There are three races in the game (Human, Exo and Awoken), but these races are purely cosmetic and do not impact gameplay at all. We'll be ignoring the races and focusing on classes. That's where the magic happens.
- Play as a Titan if you like: power, lots and lots of power. Titans are heavily armored and fight head-on.
- The Titan specialization Striker gives you the Fist of Havoc super, this allows you to melee multiple opponents in close quarters combat with one blow to the ground.
- Play as a Hunter if you like: being sneaky, like an assassin. Hunters are fast and precise with a focus on speed, agility and stealth.
- The Hunter specialization Gunslinger gives you the Golden Gun super that you can use to most enemies in one shot.
- Play as a Warlock if you like: magic and being Gandalf with a gun. Warlocks like to use magic to destroy their foes.
- The Warlock specialization Voidwalker gives you the Nova Bomb super, an explosive blast of energy that you can nuke your enemies with.
Let us know which Guardian class you plan on playing as! Don't forget to let us know why you went with that class in the comments below!
Reading this in our app? Head to Internet Explorer to see and participate in the poll.