First announced back in mid-October, publisher Game Troopers has finally released the fantasy hack-and-slash game Elements: Epic Heroes for Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile. The game is free-to-play with in-app purchases, and supports Xbox Live achievements.
Here's the breakdown of the game:
"You will be able to build up a team of blocky heroes that will defeat the Dark Lord in an epic battle at the Kingdom of Elements. Join a classic fantasy quest through monsters, dungeons and castles in rich 3D environments, solo or with your friends in a multiplayer scenario."
- Control a team of up to 3 heroes with simple, intuitive touch controls.
- Play heroes of different classes, each represents its own Element.
- Complete lots of missions in different locations and slay bosses with unique skill sets for awesome loot reward!
- Defeat giant raid bosses with your friends in fully Online Multiplayer experience!
- Team up with friends, socialize with them and show off your epic gear.
- Rich character improvement: lots of unique and upgradable weapons and armor, unlockable skills and more.
- Achievements and challenges (200G)
- Download for free
- Supports devices with 512MB of memory