Halifax has finally released its Windows Phone app. We last looked at parent Royal Bank of Scotland launching an app on Microsoft's mobile platform, knowing it would only be a matter of time before Halifax followed suit. This latest UK banking app joins the likes of RBS and Natwest, offering consumers new ways to stay in control of money while on the move.
Features highlighted on the store listing include the following:
- Find Halifax branches, ATMs and LINK ATMs in the UK
- Sign in with your Online Banking details
- View balances and transactions
- Make transfers between your Halifax UK personal and savings accounts
- Securely set up and make payments
You can download Halifax from the Windows Phone Store (available both Windows Phone 7 and 8). Thanks, 603090569, for the tip!