The HP Elite x3 was announced way back in February and it's now finally getting its day in the sun. The three-in-one device (don't call it a phone) has seen a limited release in certain markets, but now Microsoft is starting the gears churning to push it more broadly in the US.
As reported earlier the Elite x3 is now available in physical Microsoft Stores too (although many of you have seen it on the floor for a few weeks already).
The official Microsoft blog has also posted a hands-on with the device from Mollie Ruiz-Hopper discussing the device's highlights as seen above.
Expect a lot more media coverage as HP and Microsoft begin an even wider push of our current favorite Windows 10 Mobile device.
For now, dive into our Elite x3 forums to see what others are saying about HP's latest creation!
- HP Elite x3 new firmware drastically improves performance, and the benchmarks prove it
- Review of the HP Elite x3 Rugged Case
- Elite x3 FAQ
- Elite x3 news
- HP is betting on enterprise, not consumers with the Elite x3
- Elite x3 Discussion Forum
- Using Continuum for a week with the HP Elite x3
- Unboxing and hands-on with the HP Elite x3 superphone