MyBucks is a new and full-featured Starbucks app for Windows Phone. The app comes to us from Windows Phone developer Elliot Forde, the guy behind popular Instagram and Twitter stat app UnfollowSpy. MyBucks launched a few days ago and is an easy recommendation if you frequent Starbucks.
Version 126.96.36.199 of MyBucks is available in the Windows Phone Store. Look forward to the following features inside the first release of MyBucks:
- Well-organized dashboard showing stores nearby, Starbucks cards, and your Starbucks Rewards
- Scan your phone to pay at participating Starbucks stores
- Shake to pay
- Download existing cards from your Starbucks Rewards account
- Add cards to your Starbucks Rewards account or register a digital card
- Earn Stars - and benefits - all while enjoying your favorite Starbucks beverages and treats!
- Keep track of your Starbucks card through Windows Phone's Wallet
You can't add "reload cards" just yet from the app, but that's one feature coming in a future update. For now, you can easily add and manage cards with MyBucks. The app is also able to integrate with the Wallet in Windows Phone, which is a nice feature if you have a lot of card apps.
We bought a Starbucks card, loaded it up on our profile and headed down to one of the million local Starbucks to try out the app. The ability to scan your phone to pay worked well for us. The ability to track our nonexistent Star level is also appreciated.
Go to Starbucks a lot or have a ton of Starbucks gift cards laying around? Then you need to use MyBucks for Windows Phone. It's easy to pay for your drinks at Starbucks using MyBucks, and you can consolidate all your gift cards into one little location on Windows Phone.
MyBucks is available for free in the Windows Phone Store, but you can remove ads via an in-app purchase of $0.99 if you'd like. Like the app? Drop some good reviews in the Windows Phone Store after playing around with it.
Thanks for the heads up Tim G!