So as always please download at your own leisure and enjoy the new features (which we've listed again below). Please note though that voice commands is a paid only feature and is currently only available in US and UK english, something which we're working to improve!
- New Iconic live tile option
- Full support for the Unification system
- Voice commands and read-back (UK & US only)
- Launching of app from external websites or apps
- Social network sharing in the forums
- Fixed time display bug in forum threads
- Fixed issue with Windows Phone 7.8 live tiles
- Improved live tile setup process
- Several other minor bug fixes or UI corrections
We've seen one known issue which was not found in our extensive beta testing which can affect some Windows Phone 8 devices. If the app launches and then immediately exits it means your phone somehow does not have any speech languages installed or is set to use a language you haven't downloaded. This shouldn't be possible but I have seen it on a few development devices. Just go to your phone's settings > speech > speech language and select your language again (if it has a MB size listed that means it's not installed). Your phone will then go through an update process to add the chosen language. In the meantime we're working on a fix to be released soon.
We always appreciate your feedback so feel free to use the app's feedbackk button, or to get in touch through the comments and forums!