Following the public release of the Xbox One Summer Update, members of the Xbox One Preview program are still seeing frequent tweaks and fixes. Over the past week, we've continued to see further refinements to the experience, with yet another build rolling out to members of the program tonight.
Tonight's Xbox One Preview build, rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160808-1700, implements a number of fixes to localization and game stability. As with most updates, the build will start rolling out to Xbox One Preview members from 6 p.m. PDT.
Here's what's new with tonight's update:
- Groove Music
Resolved issues which could sometimes cause Groove Music to crash.
Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause the titles of universal apps (Movies & TV) to not appear in the console's selected language.
General stability improvements for games.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
- My Games & Apps
If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
Check out our other articles for more info on the Xbox One Summer Update.
- Xbox One Summer Update review
- The Xbox One Summer Update is rolling out, here's the full changelog
- Xbox help, tips and tricks
- Here are all the Universal apps launching with the Xbox One Summer Update
- How to control background audio on Xbox One
- How to turn Cortana on the Xbox One off and on
- How to use the new Games & Apps section
- Xbox Discussion Forums