All right you Minecraft addicts, it's time for it to start: your presumably regular updates to your favorite clone, Survivalcraft. The Minecraft-inspired game came out about two weeks ago and the developer is already bringing out a significant update which features many user-requested changes and additions aka the best kind of fixes!
In v1.1 you can now get the following:
- Torches, lamps and improved lighting system
- Configurable controls sensitivities and autojump
- Configurable brightness
- Recipaedia, an encyclopaedia of all crafting recipes
- Many more new tools
- Many more crafting recipes
- More minerals to find and mine
- Tools now wear out and break
- Craftable chest to store your items
- Sleeping and changing respawn point
- You can now save a screenshot to pictures library
We admit: we haven't jumped on the Minecraft wagon yet, but we may just have to with Survivalcraft. The game fetches for $1.99 with a free trial and you grab it here in the Marketplace. Thanks, Daniel J., for the tip!