Update Just after the Viber app was updated, it was apparently pulled entirely from the Windows Phone Store. We have contacted Microsoft and Viber to find out what is going on with the Windows Phone version.
Original story The popular Viber messaging app for Windows Phone just received a new update today in the Windows Phone Store that offers some new features, additions and improvements, including a new Hold & Talk feature for instant voice messages.
Here's the full change log for the 4.2 update:
- Hold & Talk - instant voice messages. Your friend will hear you as you speak!
- New standalone sticker menu
- Design improvements, including a new call screen and default background
- Faster conversation loading and other performance enhancements
- New supported languages - Persian and Bulgarian
The Hold & Talk feature sounds interesting but we will have to see how well it works with this new version of the Windows Phone app. If you use Viber, what do you think of these new features? Thanks to everyone who tipped us!