A different kind of Frozen

Microsoft to release fix for Lumia 925, 1020 freeze issues

It's here

Lumia Cyan arrives for T-Mobile Lumia 925

it's an addiction

Do you carry more than one Windows Phone?

Windows Phone 8.1 update

T-Mobile drags feet on Windows Phone 8.1 update

Cyan on AT&T

Lumia 520 and 925 on AT&T finally get Cyan and 8.1


Microsoft needs to make another Lumia 925 for 2014

Windows Central News

Swing by the forums if your Lumia 925 or Lumia 625 grabbed the Lumia Cyan update

Windows Phone News

Lumia Cyan reportedly coming to Spain for the Lumia 925 late next week

Windows Phone News

Lumia Cyan update begins on a provisional basis in Finland for the Lumia 925

Windows Phone News

Grab a refurbished Nokia Lumia 925 for AT&T for just $79.99 off contract

Windows Phones

T-Mobile announces Windows Phone 8.1 updates for Lumia 925, Lumia 521

Windows Phones

Deal Alert: T-Mobile US Nokia Lumia 925 only $200

Windows Phone News

Deal alert: Nokia Lumia 925 available at Newegg for $224

Windows Phone News

Lumia Black now available for the Lumia 925 on T-Mobile

Windows Phones

Deal Alert: T-Mobile US Nokia Lumia 925, accessories for $230

Windows Phone News

Lumia Black for the Lumia 925 on T-Mobile coming soon, update already on Nokia’s servers

Windows Phone News

Deal Alert: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 available for $289 at Newegg

Windows Phones

Deal Alert: T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 for $279.99 at Newegg

Windows Phone News

Nokia kicks off #LumiaBizTrial, offering free Windows Phones for UK businesses to trial

Windows Phone News

Deal alert: Save big on a Windows Phone from AT&T

< >

Lastu releases sleek wooden skins for the Nokia Lumia 925

Nokia Lumia 925

The Nokia Lumia 925 has a unique design compared to other Lumia Windows Phones, but in case you wish to add even more personalisation to your smartphone, Finnish company Lastu has released a wooden skin for the Lumia 925.

If you're not familiar with the brand Lastu, the company provides similar skins for Apple hardware, including the iPhone, Macbook and iPad, as well as Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. Now the Nokia Lumia 925 has joined the family.

Not only can consumers select between Curly Birch and Kelo, Lastu offers free logo and text engraving, which makes the deal that much sweeter. Whether you're a fan of wood designs or simply want to add some spice to your Lumia 925, these skins are worth checking out.

Lastu Skins

Just how much will these skins set you back? Prices start from $25. Head on over to the Lastu website to check out the designs for your Lumia 925.

Source: Lastu


Reader comments

Lastu releases sleek wooden skins for the Nokia Lumia 925


I'm Indian, I find this a bit funny but offensive.
True, our movies 70% are the wackiest and weirdest movies around, especially the comedy genre ones, but the other 30% are meaningful ones.

And well yeah, our food can be called decent by American/European standards.


P.S. There are people who don't know about India O_O
It should be known to you in some way or the other.

It's cool bro. I am also an Indian, nothing to get offended. We love our country, rest Modi will fix. And And.. They will never know the taste of Daal bati, chola bhatura, pani Puri ,etc.

Relax man. People make fun of Americans, and we don't find it offensive. I do like some of your dishes, but some are a bit weird. I've never watched your movies, so I can't judge. But the one thing I don't like about India is your caste system.

Yeah, that's really sad, the caste system. But it'll be eradicated soon, now that people are beginning to differentiate right from wrong. Every society has to go through that once, you guys used to trade slaves for fuck's sake. The society eventually grows up.

I'm just trying to make a point. A society eventually sees reason, it just needs time. Hence, slave trade doesn't happen now, there's no apartheid and stuff. If just the gay marriage issue is resolved.

Very Weird!!! Was watching one of them just now.

P.S.: I am from India.
P.P.S.: Who cares when I have a Lumia?

I think Motorola's solution with the Moto Maker makes up for a more elegant solution. This is just a sticker in the end.

This doesn't look too good. Why couldn't it be edge to edge of the poly carbonate. It looks like a bad sticker. Have to see more shots tho.

Glad to finally see some 925 love on here. For the past two-weeks, I've seen a lot of covers for a lot of Nokia phones, but zero for the 925. I have an Incipio and a Terrpin, but there is just something lacking in the design when they leave the top and bottom open like they do. I really miss the cyan colored Nokia case for my old black N900...it's like the phone sat down inside it and it covered all the way up to the glass. Really would like to see this design in the near future for a 925.

Heck, I'd love to put some blonde wood applique on the back of my black 1020. But, I guess that would mean I could no-longer use the camera grip.