Microsoft is rolling out yet another update for Xbox One preview owners, with a few bug fixes compared to the last update on July 1.
The patch notes for the new update are nearly identical to the ones posted for the July 1 patch. However, there are some new fixes and knows issues with today's patch, which has the version number of rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160701-2142:
- My Games and Apps not launching correctly for some users.
- Cortana fixes for Record that and localization fixes.
- Narrator fixes for size of games being incorrect and apps and games out of order.
- Store fix to resolve a crash when changing your Payment instrument.
- Pins reverting to Previous locations is fixed.
- Localization fixes – German fix for Sharing on Xbox Live
- Incorrect battery icon fixed for some users
- Sometimes Cortana reports a poor network connection, when the network connection is fine.
- Cortana may occasionally freeze at "Warming up…" and become unresponsive.
- See-It-Say-It sometimes fails to turn on when first launching an app, but will turn on after using a voice command from within the app.
- When saying "Hey Cortana" on the Home dashboard with a game minimized in the main tile, Cortana may become unresponsive.
Microsoft notes that "you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates" and the update will prompt you to install no later than 1:00AM PDT 7/6/2016.