Zomato, the popular restaurant finder app for Windows Phone, has scored an update today, bringing it up to version 6.4.1. Coming along for the ride are some new features including review drafts and promo filters, along with an updated logo that reflects its recent acquisition of Urbanspoon.
Here's a detailed list of what's new in version 6.4.1:
- Zomato acquires Urbanspoon. Welcome the new Zomato Logo.
- Review drafts - Incomplete reviews are saved on your profile tab, so you can get back to completing them later.
- Promo filter - A single tap can help you find specials and discounts at restaurants.
- Restaurant Establishment Information
- Event stories in your feed. You'll now get details of Events at restaurants you've bookmarked, right in your feed.
If you're unfamiliar with Zomato, it's great for finding restaurants, reviews, and promotions if you're looking to eat out or order some delivery. As a bonus, the app works in over 100 cities in countries around the world, including India, Canada, Brazil, the UK, and many more.
You can grab the update or give Zomato a shot for the first time from the store link below.
Update: As many of you have mentioned, the app doesn't list any U.S. cities. Removed the mention accordingly.
Thanks to Nagesh for the tip!