The mousepad is often forgotten, left to rot beneath shiny new PC hardware because you just think, "it'll do." Here's the thing: A good mousepad not only adds to the aesthetics of your setup, but it also improves your PC experience, whether you're gaming or just browsing the web.
So throw out that nasty old pad now and grab yourself one of these!
1. All hail Pad-Zilla! (opens in new tab)
Why have a mousepad when you can have a whole desk pad?!
2. Comfy gel rest for your wrist (opens in new tab)
OK, so it looks a little dull, but is comfort ever boring? Absolutely not! Keep your wrist in tip-top shape with a quality gel rest.
3. Your mousepad is boring — get one with LED lighting (opens in new tab)
This is the Razer Firefly. It is a mousepad. And it lights up. Make it perform the light show of your dreams as your mouse dances across it!
4. Rambo Cat (opens in new tab) on a Unicorn
You can't (yet) get a NinjaCat mousepad, but the next best thing is Rambo Cat. Right? And he's riding a Unicorn.
5. Hard mousepad (opens in new tab) for high precision gaming
If you're a hotshot PC gamer and you play with high DPI, you need a hard mousepad. And you need to get it from one of the best in the game.
6. A metal mousepad (opens in new tab) feels no pain
If you've been hanging onto your old mousepad forever it may be time to get a metal one. If nothing else, it probably won't look as nasty so quickly.
7. A mousepad so thin (opens in new tab) it's like it's not even there
Not only does this Razer mousepad look sensational, it's so thin it's barely there. It's like a skin for your desk, which is nice, because it also sticks to it as well.
8. A mousepad by eSports (opens in new tab) for everyone
Fnatic is one of the biggest names in professional gaming. And now it makes products like these awesome mousepads for everyone. You don't have to be a gamer to want a great mousepad!
9. A cat ... 'cause who doesn't love cats? (opens in new tab)
AWWWWW! LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS!
10. A multitasking mousepad (opens in new tab)
This isn't a Pad-Zilla, but it's still pretty big. But it has TWO kickstands for your phone(s). Who doesn't want their phone right next to them all the time, amirite?
Richard Devine is an Editor at Windows Central. A former Project Manager and long-term tech addict, he joined Mobile Nations in 2011 and has been found on Android Central and iMore as well as Windows Central. Currently you'll find him covering all manner of PC hardware and gaming, and you can follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.