This is the second year for the Microsoft Ignite conference, which focuses on enterprise and IT professionals, and it is already sold out. Attendees who have the proper info can go ahead and download the Ignite app from the Windows Store to check out the following features:
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet.
- On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
Even though Microsoft Ignite 2016 is sold out, the company is planning to live stream the conference's keynote event on Monday, September 26 beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Destiny 2 beginner's guide: How to get into Destiny in 2020
Destiny 2 and all of its expansions are now available through Xbox Game Pass, but it's quite a daunting title to dive into. Here's a detailed guide on everything you should know (and do) in order to properly jump in.
5 Xbox Game Studios and Bethesda crossovers we'd love to see
Now that Microsoft has acquired ZeniMax Media, it's now very possible for crossovers to occur between Xbox and Bethesda franchises. Here are some of the ones we want to see the most.
Windows 10 preview build 20221 now rolling out to the Insider Dev Channel
Another week, another Windows 10 Insider Preview build for those in the Dev Channel to get their hands on. Today's build is 20221, and features a notable change to the taskbar that makes it easy to create a Meet Now session in Skype.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.