What you need to know
- Today, EA Play Live announced several upcoming video games.
- During the showcase, it was revealed that Apex Legend crossplay is coming later this year.
- Crossplay will work between Xbox One, PS4, Steam, and Nintendo Switch.
Apex Legends has been a popular free-to-play battle royale game for several years now on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. But during today's EA Play Live event it was finally announced that the game will be supporting crossplay between those three platforms. But that's not all. It was also revealed that Apex Legends will be coming to Nintendo Switch.
No matter which platform you prefer to use, you'll be able to jump into Apex Legends and play against friends or people online. We'll continue to share more updates as more is revealed.
Get your favorite games
Xbox gift cards are an easy way to grab currency for games, add-ons, themes and more on the Xbox store. They also come in a wide variety of denominations, which is perfect to start saving up for Xbox games.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Self-professed gaming geek, Rebecca Spear, is one of Windows Central's gaming editors with a focus on gaming handhelds, PC gaming, and laptops. When she isn't checking out the latest games on Xbox Game Pass, PC, ROG Ally, or Steam Deck; she can be found digital drawing with a Wacom tablet. She's written thousands of game guides, previews, features, and hardware reviews over the last few years. If you need information about anything gaming-related, her articles can help you out. She also loves testing game accessories and any new tech on the market. You can follow her @rrspear on X (formerly Twitter).