Welcome to the 10th episode of Ask Windows Central, a show where we answer our community's most asked questions around Microsoft, Windows, Surface, Xbox, and the general tech industry. In today's episode, we answer questions about Windows 11, Surface Duo, Your Phone, and more!
This week's episode features the following questions:
- Do you see Microsoft launching a non-Surface branded PC line?
- Will the original Surface Duo get Android 12L?
- Which do you see as more useful: Android apps support in Windows 11 or the new "Apps" feature with Your Phone?
- What are the chances of another OEM making a dual-screen Windows PC with a 10-inch screen size?
- What features could Microsoft implement in Windows 11 to entice users to upgrade?
- Will there be a Surface Duo 3?
If you have a question you'd like us to answer on the show, be sure to submit them in the comments below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Ask Windows Central" in the subject line! You can also join the Windows Central Discord and ask questions in the dedicated #ask-wc channel.
If you have any feedback about the show format, please let us know. We're building this show around you, so if there's something you don't like or think we should change, we're all ears. We hope you enjoy the episode, and look forward to getting back to your questions in the next one.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.