Between the holidays, CES and family commitments our #AskDanWindows series is back for 2016! I took your questions earlier in the week on Twitter and email and now I'll do my best to try and answer and give my opinion.
This week I talk about whether Windows 10 Mobile is finished, what I thought about Microsoft at CES, what's the best Ultrabook right now, and, of course, about those phones.
Here we go!
AskDanWindows Episode 17 Questions of the Week
- Do you consider the CES a win, a lose or a draw for Microsoft? @Tolor_
- What do you think is the best 13" Windows Ultrabook for productivity besides the Microsoft Surface Book or Surface Pro 4? @MarcoRaymond777
- Successors to Lumia 950/950 XL this year or Surface Phone is the only flagship we can look forward to this year? @alprazolam_92
- How can the windows community best promote the iOS bridge to #UWP to encourage iOS devs to take part? @DarrenSproat
- Can MS mobile division remain viable if they can't get the market share over 3% & will they keep making phones @DylanChadderton
- Do you think Windows 10 Mobile is finished? Will Microsoft add more features? @Jeriel_bc
- Will #windows10 be able to send text MSG via phone, like Apples iMessage/text @krighaar
- Any updated rumors of the "Surface Phone", that may/may not move away from the Nokia style design? @kwicktech
- What happened with the enterprise peripherals like the mobile speakerphone for Skype? - @TheRealOddLotts
- Would you recommend updating the Lumia Icon thru the Insider program and when to update? –Scott H.
- Are the Mozo cases for Lumia 950/XL holding up to daily use since your first unboxing video? – Anthony F.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question and as always, thanks for watching!
Don't use Twitter? Well after much feedback we are happy to announce you can forward your questions to AskDan@WindowsCentral.com to submit your requests!
About that office…
For those of you wondering about our office, we did our full office tour a few months ago. You can find that article here including our equipment listing or watch the video below!
Missed previous episodes? You may be surprised what I have revealed. You can find previous episodes of #AskDanWindows here on the main landing page.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.