If you're still soaking in the multiplayer action of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered for Xbox One, there's a load of new content to check out. The December update for the game is now available, bringing along 7 new maps, customizations and more.
The new maps being added to the game include the final 6 from the original Modern Warfare, bringing the total up to 16. Another map, Winter Crash, is also being added to the mix as well. Here's a look at all of the maps added in the latest update:
- Bloc: Large Russian apartment bloc. Intense Domination matches.
- Countdown: Open launch pad. Huge sight lines and dangerous maneuvering.
- Pipeline: Russian trainyard. Excellent team games.
- Showdown: Small desert arena. Great fast gameplay for small numbers of players.
- Strike: Large urban desert town. Excellent team games.
- Wet Work: Medium-large cargo ship. Fast-paced Search and Destroy matches.
- Winter Crash: Dark and snowy holiday-themed Crash. Beware the airstrikes…
On top of the new maps, players can also check out the Gun Game and Hardpoint play modes that have now been added to playlists. Lastly, the December update packs a number of special weapon camos, reticles, emblems, calling cards, and much more to earn as you play.
Interested? If so, you can check out all of the new stuff now by grabbing the December update. And if you have yet to pick up Modern Warfare Remastered, you can get the game bundled with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare at the Xbox Store.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.