CrossfireX campaign reveal trailer shown during Xbox Games Showcase
Remedy's take on a first-person shooter campaign.
What you need to know
- Remedy Games is working on the campaign for CrossfireX.
- A new trailer for the campaign was shown during the Xbox Games Showcase.
During the Xbox Games Showcase today, we got a new look at the campaign for CrossfireX. The campaign for CrossfireX is being developed by Remedy Games, while the multiplayer is being done by Smilegate Entertainment. You can take a look at the trailer below:
CrossfireX is coming to Xbox One, PC and Xbox Series X.
Best of both worlds
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends. Halo Infinite will be available in Xbox Game Pass at launch.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.