Kill or be killed in Dead Target: Zombie for Windows Phone
If you like zombie games, then you should check out Dead Target: Zombie on your Windows Phone. The game is pretty straightforward. You go through missions shooting down different types of zombies. This is the type of game you can show off to friends because of the stunning 3D graphics and sound effects. We've installed it on our Lumia 1520. Take a look at our gameplay video and see if you're interested.
- Witness the stunning 3D graphics with detailed textures
- Enjoy the realistic sound effect and music
- Slay zombies in style with epic weapon system
- Upgrade your gears to face the upcoming zombies waves
- Discover the large game world with various locations
- Complete all achievements and quests to compete with your friends
- Set your nerve to the highest level to deal with different zombie types
- Interact with the environment to defend your position and stay alive
In each mission, you're practically standing in one spot. Swipe with your left thumb to aim and tap with your right thumb to fire. You automatically reload when you run out of bullets, but you can manually tap the reload button, too. There's also a button on the right side to switch to the secondary weapon, but I didn't find myself using it that much.
Shoot down all of the zombies to get through the levels. The best way to do this is by aiming for their heads. Sometimes the head isn't the best way, though. For example, the first boss' weakness is the eyeball in its belly.
Dead Target: Zombie starts to feel repetitive after a few levels, but it provides quests and achievements to keep you interested. You can rank up and unlock items, but the game makes it very easy to bypass all of that if you spend real money with in-app purchases. I'm already bored with this game, but it's definitely worth checking out on your Windows Phone device. Go play a few levels and let us know what you think.
Thanks for the tip, Igor J.!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
To kill the bosses use the boosters .