What you need to know
- Microsoft Edge on iOS has a new look and logo.
- The redesign makes it easier to access features like search, favorites, and history.
- The new design brings the iOS version of Edge in line with the Android version of Edge.
Microsoft Edge for iOS has a new look and logo via MSPU. The redesign makes it easier to access features like search, history, and favorites. The redesign brings Microsoft Edge for iOS in line with Microsoft Edge for Android.
The app's new design brings more options to the bottom of the browser, which makes it easier to access things one-handed. The menu button in the middle pops up with several options that you can customize. Here's the app's complete changelog.
- A new look and feel, plus an updated navigation for easier access to features like search, favorites, and more
- We've also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.
The new logo for Microsoft Edge continues to roll out across platforms. At least some users from Android, iOS, and Windows 10 now see the app's new logo.
Microsoft's browser brings 'Continue on PC,' synced passwords, and a familiar look for regular Edge users.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Join us for the latest Windows Central Video Podcast
We're live with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Review: Kensington's SD5500T dock works with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 PCs
The SD5500T docking station is compatible with USB-C and Thunderbolt 3, opening it up to use with more devices. It's similar to some other great docks out there, so how does it measure up?
How to play Minecraft Dungeons Beta
How to get started with Minecraft Dungeons early via the ongoing beta, with all the details and release dates you need to know.
Here's what you can use to block ads on Edge
Ad blockers are a wonderful thing. They do exactly what they're supposed to: block ads when browsing the web. Here's the best for Microsoft Edge.