Microsoft Launcher has been on a tear lately, most recently adding Windows Timeline support and a revamped feed with its big 5.0 update. With the latest update for beta testers, now available as version 5.1, Microsoft isn't slowing down with major features.
Microsoft Launcher 5.1 is a significant update for anyone who lives in the Microsoft ecosystem. Not only does it bring added integrations with more prominent names from Microsoft's portfolio, such as Outlook and Skype, it also adds the ability to sync your tasks and notes from To-Do and Sticky Notes.
The update also brings handy features like tracking your screen time, as well as the return of "Hey Cortana" support. Here's a full look at what's new with Microsoft Launcher version 5.1:
- Track your screen time, app usage and phone unlocks with the new screen time card
- The Launcher To Do card now shows tasks from apps like Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Skype
- The Launcher Notes card now shows your Notes from Sticky Notes on Windows, Outlook and OneNote mobile
- Cortana now has an updated card with commute/traffic
- "Hey Cortana" as a beta feature for the en-us market
- Cortana support in the ES-ES market
- Bing mini-answers shows you quick answers for stocks and currency
If you're a beta tester, you can grab Microsoft Launcher version 5.1 from Google Play right now. Otherwise, each of these new features should hit the release version soon if testing goes well.
Thanks for the tip, Tyler!