Microsoft Australia announced a new addition to the Microsoft gaming arsenal. It may not be quite what you'd naturally assume. Behold, the new Xbox One S onesie! This new piece of clothing would be the ideal companion for any gaming den, offering not only means to keep one warm during those early morning sessions, but also storage options for that HP Elite x3 you so desperately wish to purchase.
Now, before you get too excited, this onesie — in both black and white variants — is not available for purchase. It's all to help promote the new console, but as noted by Engadget, the company may look to release details soon of limited availability. Here are some of the features sported by the onesie:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those 'edge of your seat' moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
Unfortunately for our black Xbox One onsie, we'd totally order the new S ones without a second thought.
Please, Microsoft. On behalf of everyone within the Microsoft community, launch the onesie in your store. Thank you.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.