Modern Combat 5: Blackout for Windows Phone is now free-to-play with Xbox Live support
Fans of Modern Combat 5: Blackout for Windows Phone can now play the modern-day military shooter for free from now on. Publisher Gameloft has turned the game into a free-to-play title with its latest update, which includes adding Xbox Live support.
Here's what else is new with this update:
- SUPPORT CLASS REPORTING FOR DUTY! - Heal allies; Let your teammates respawn on the spot they died
- WEAPONS APLENTY - Extra weapon tier; New Light Machine Gun
- MULTIPLAYER BONANZA - Dominate enemies on two beloved Modern Combat maps: Scramble and Overtime; Vote for the next map you want to battle on; Get revenge in Squad Battles by asking for a rematch.; Climb the Solo and Squad multiplayer leagues.
- ALL-NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE: ZONE CONTROL - Capture and defend areas to rack up score superiority
- MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION -- Weapon camos, masks, logos and kill signs
As of this writing, the Windows 8.1 version of Modern Combat 5 has not been updated to be a free-to-play game; it's still $3.99. We will update this post or create a new one when or if that happens.
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
Download Modern Combat 5: Blackout from the Windows Phone Store
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
So , Windowsphone is not worst or best.... It is in its class
"You can't get apps in this region. You can check the Windows Phone Store in your home region to see if the app is available there.
Check my Windows Phone Store"
How to download load support data over metered connection?