Motorola Launches Q11 Officially, Comes in December
Motorla has officially launched the Q11 with the specs that we expected:
- Talk and Standby Time: 450 minutes / 195 hours
- Bands/Modes: Quad-band GPRS/EDGE Class 10
- Camera: 3MP Fixed Focus, LED Flash, 8x Zoom
- Memory: 128MB Flash, 64 MB RAM, optional microSD card up to 32GB
- Weight: 115g
- Dimensions: 117x64x11.7 mm
- Battery: 1170 mAH
- MicroUSB/USB 1.1, Bluetooth Class 1 v2.1
- Display: 2.4“ 320 x 240 TFT 262K
- GPS and aGPS
- Wifi: 802.11b/g4
- Chipset: LTE + Intel Bulverde, Freescale ARM 7 LTE
- Windows Mobile 6.1
One new bit that's pretty interesting to see: ”WAP 2.2 / HTML / Pocket IE 6“ for the browser, which may mean the Q11 will be the first devices released with the new IE6 browser for Windows Mobile pre-installed.
It will hit in December, though pricing and availability are unknown. It's completely unclear whether or not AT&T will carry this (our hunch is that it's only 25% likely), but it does seem be a lock for Brazil.
We can't say we'd recommend it over a Q9h right now unless you're really hard-up for WiFi since this device drops 3G. Truth be told, we're still digging the not-so-ballyhooed improvements in the Silver Q9h.
[via Unwired View]
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.