MyTube Beta grabs auto-play for playlists, UI tweaks and more
A fresh update is rolling out to popular third-party YouTube app MyTube Beta for Windows 10 PC and Mobile. Included in the latest version are a variety of tweaks ranging from auto-play for playlists to UI tweaks, including an updated search bar. Of course, there's there usual smattering of bug fixes to look forward to as well.
Here's the skinny on what's new in MyTube version 184.108.40.206:
- Added playlist auto-play
- Added the "subscribed to" page
- Adjusted margins
- Updated search bar design
- Search bar now remains open on search page
- Fixed a bug where loading multiple videos from the same channel would cause that channel's profile image to become blank
- Fixed some playback issues
- Reliability improvements for myTube-to-myTube casting
If MyTube Beta is your YouTube app of choice, that's not a bad list of changes. If you want to check out everything that's new, you can grab the latest version of the MyTube app at the Windows Store now.
Download MyTube Beta from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.
SOLD! Terrific progress on app so far. Really like developer effort!