What you need to know
- No Man's Sky is a space adventure game from Hello Games.
- The title just received another update which adds biological ships.
- There's also a new story and other characters to interact with.
- You can buy No Man's Sky for $25 on Amazon.
No Man's Sky is an "open-galaxy" space game where you can go anywhere and make a mark for yourself. The title has received a number of updates over the past several years, but today's patch may just be the coolest. We're getting biological ships!
Explore space from a different perspective with the Living Ship update. Introducing a new class of biological ship, a new story mission, mysterious space encounters, space characters, and more.
You can read about the major features below.
- Living Ships are a new class of rare, sentient starships to add to your fleet, growing in dozens of procedurally-generated variations.
- These biological ships have their own set of unique organic technologies, all procedurally generated for a customized, evolved loadout.
- A new series of missions, Starbirth, will take players through the ancient Korvax experiments that led to the birth of these sentient starships.
- Pilot your sentient ship from its strange, organic cockpit. Grasp vein-covered tendrils to suggest directions to the living craft.
- Experience rare encounters with mysterious space objects and strange new lifeforms while pulsing through a star system.
- New alien lifeforms often stock specialty items for sale.
You can take a look at the complete changes on the No Man's Sky website.
It'll be interesting to see what kinds of special abilities the biological ships have. They seem to be endgame content in my opinion.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.