What you need to know
- NVIDIA GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows PC players to stream games they own on various devices.
- 19 new games are making their way to the service in the latest update.
- Population Zero is a brand new title launched on Steam earlier this week.
NVIDIA's GeForce Now game streaming service continues its weekly catalog update cycle and today is announcing 19 new titles that are coming to the service, headlined by new release, Population Zero.
Additionally, NVIDIA says that forthcoming title, Ghostrunner will have a playable demo on GeForce Now soon.
The full list of 19 reads like this:
- Population Zero
- Age of Conan: Unchained
- Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition
- Cube World
- Darksiders II
- Door Kickers: Action Squad
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
- Hitman: Blood Money
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
- Sacred 2 Gold
- Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
- Styx: Shards of Darkness
- The Guild II: Renaissance
- This Is the Police 2
- WORMS Armageddon
- WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
- X3: Terran Conflict
GeForce Now has had its fair share of bad news in recent times with publishers across the board withdrawing their games from the service. But each week new games are being added, and big hitters like CD Projekt Red and Ubisoft have both pledged support to the platform, so the future's still looking fairly bright.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Richard Devine is a Managing Editor at Windows Central with over a decade of experience. A former Project Manager and long-term tech addict, he joined Mobile Nations in 2011 and has been found on Android Central and iMore as well as Windows Central. Currently, you'll find him steering the site's coverage of all manner of PC hardware and reviews. Find him on Mastodon at mstdn.social/@richdevine