The official Disqus mobile app, which is currently only available for Windows Phone (we'll never tire of writing that), has been bumped to version 1.2. We previously looked at Disqus when version 1.1 was released. The latest version introduces a number of new features, as well as implementing multiple fixes and improvements to further enhance the user experience. So, what's new?
The most notable change is the official app now sporting an inline browser. The Disqus Browser (it's currently in beta, folks) locates Disqus comment threads as the user browses favourite websites. This means there's no longer the requirement to leave the app to view the websites in question. Particularly useful if you're one to handle multiple sources within the app.
Here's the full change log for version 1.2 (excluding the Disqus browser):
- Recent Discussions page on your Dashboard that shows all the discussions you’ve starred or commented on
- Discussions now show an image and description of the article, if available
- Various minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Localisation: Added Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Mexico), Czech, Danish, Indonesian, Chinese (Traditional), Polish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Lithuanian, Slovak, Bulgarian, Croatian
- Localisation: Updated existing Finnish, Italian translations
- Localisation: Help topics now available in most languages
Should you visit websites that utilise the Disqus community service, be sure to check out the official app for Windows Phone. It's as useful as it is gorgeous. You can download Disqus from the Windows Phone Store.
Review: Razer Ornata V2 keeps the cool hybrid keys, adds media controls
The new Razer Ornata V2 still has its funky hybrid mecha-membrane switches but adds some new media controls, a volume wheel, and better cable management to the mix. This $99 gaming/typing keyboard is unique and quite captivating once you get used to it.
These are the best deals on Xbox consoles you'll find this month
If you're in the market for a new Xbox One console, you'll want to check these deals out first.
These are the very best SSDs available for Windows PCs
We take a look at some of the very best solid-state drives (SSDs) you can buy for your Windows 10 PC.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.