The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the 'OneCast', is now available; accessible through major podcast distribution services. This week the regular duo returns to discuss Rocket League, Far Cry Primal and mouse and keyboard support on the Xbox One. We also answer a question submitted to us by Marko Määttänen, surrounding Xbox's presence on Windows 10 Mobile and other Windows 10 devices.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
From next week, new episodes of the OneCast will go live every Sunday for subscribers and hit Windows Central on the following day.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:35 - Rocket League (Xbox One)
- 00:11:24 - Far Cry Primal preview (Xbox One)
- 00:23:35 - The Division Open Beta changes (Xbox One)
- 00:42:40 - Mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One
- 00:53:11 - Microsoft Band 2
- 01:12:45 - Lumia 650
- 01:22:40 - Ask OneCast: "Why Microsoft haven't used the Xbox brand more on Mobile and PC?"
This week's hosts
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related hypothetical question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@JezCorden and @mattjbrown) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Rocket League blasts onto Xbox One; now available for $20
- Microsoft confirms keyboard and mouse support is still coming to the Xbox One
- Ubisoft releases official trailer for The Division open beta, which kicks off today on Xbox One
- Microsoft Lumia 650 first impressions: Metal makes a difference
- New this week on Xbox One: The Walking: Michonne, Far Cry Primal, and more!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.