The Plex media home streaming app for Windows 10 PCs has received an update, which concentrates on fixing a long list of bugs that have popped up since its official launch a few weeks ago.
Here's the full list of what's been fixed in the new Plex 3.0.33 version:
- (Video Player) Fixed an issue causing subtitle transcode descision to not be respected
- (Video Player) Fix a case where PostPlay would not auto-advance if the previous item auto-advanced
- Pressing backspace no longer navigates back when editing text fields in search and settings
- Client could incorrectly attempt to claim a server
- Don't play theme music if there is already music playing
- (UI) Fixed "Now Playing" dialog when only one media type has been played
- (UI) Corrected breadcrumbs for Channels and photo albums
- (UI) It wasn't possible to delete tracks or start a PlexMix after deleting a track
- (UI) The movie page summary block will no longer overlap details below it
- (UI) Position the smart-playlist popup correctly
- (UI) Remove gap above grids with no headers
- (UI) Don't wrap director and writer content in video pre-play pages
The Plex app for Windows 10 Mobile is still in the works, but there's no new news of a release date.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.