Aside from releasing a launch trailer, the companies discussed Pure Farming 2018's post-launch support. Players can look forward to the following content in the coming months.
- Seven new add-ons which bring new vehicles to the game.
- Gameplay improvements based on community feedback.
- Updates to the modding tools on PC.
- Support for racing wheels and other peripherals.
- A lot of free content which doesn't require any additional purchase.
Lukasz Abramczuk, the Producer at Techland Publishing, issued the following statement alongside Pure Farming 2018's release.
Hopefully fans of the genre will enjoy the game now that it's available. Are you into farming simulators? Have you tried Pure Farming 2018? Let us know.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.