Developer Operations engineers play an essential role in the continuous deployment of large web services. They work closely with developers to push new code into service, maintain and manage existing systems and are the first on the line when things go wrong. It's also important to know the ins and outs of cloud computing, too.
Learn AWS, Jenkins, TeamCity and More! Learn more
If you're looking to transition your career to a more DevOps role with a focus on cloud computing, you need to check out this deal from Windows Central Digital Offers. Get The Ultimate DevOps and Cloud Computing Bundle for just $49. It offers 7 robust courses and a total of 20 hours of in-depth education
This bundle includes over $1,150 worth of courses, which cover the following development products and services:
- DevOps with AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy
- Jenkins: Continuous Integration & DevOps with Java and .NET
- TeamCity: Continuous Integration & DevOps with Java and .NET
- AWS MasterClass: Storage & CDN
- AWS MasterClass: Monitoring and DevOps with AWS CloudWatch
- AWS MasterClass: DevOps with AWS Command Line Interface
- DevOps: CI/CD with Jenkins Pipelines, Maven, Gradle
You get all these courses for life, so you can work through them at your own pace and refer back to the material as needed. Kick your career into the next gear with The Ultimate DevOps and Cloud Computing Bundle and save 95% for a limited time only!
Learn new skills to further your career! Learn more