Microsoft is adding another Xbox One S bundle to its lineup, this time with a little added Sea of Thieves flavor. Microsoft has announced that a new Sea of Thieves bundle will be available alongside the game's official launch on March 20 for $299.99.
For your money, the 1TB Xbox One S will come with a download of Sea of Thieves, letting you hit the high seas right away. Aside from the game, the bundle packs in a free month of Xbox Live Gold and a one-month Xbox Game Pass trial. That's in addition to the standard white Xbox Wireless Controller included with every Xbox One S console.
Earlier in 2018, listings were also spotted on Amazon for a bundle deal that included Sea of Thieves and an Xbox One X. However, there's no mention of the deal here, and it's unclear if we'll see the game bundled with Microsoft's latest console.
Sea of Thieves is scheduled to launch on March 20 for Xbox One and Windows 10 as part of Xbox Play Anywhere. The game will also be a part of Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft's subscription game service, for $9.99 per month. If you already own an Xbox One, you can preorder Sea of Thieves now for $59.99. Otherwise, the Xbox One S console bundle is available for $299.99 ahead of its release.
- See console bundle at Microsoft Store
- See Sea of Thieves at Microsoft (Digital)
- See Sea of Thieves at Amazon (Physical)
- Buy Xbox Game Pass
- Sea of Thieves on Windows Central
- Purchasable pirate pets and future Sea of Thieves plans
- All about the Kraken in Sea of Thieves
- Ship captaincy, hideouts, raid content, and becoming a Pirate Legend
- Sea of Thieves PC interview: on the Microsoft Store, optimization, and more
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.