Spoticast, the universal Spotify app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile that comes from the makers of Tubecast, has received its first update. Coming along in the latest version is a new option to select video and audio formats, along with a couple of bug fixes.
Here's a full look at the changelong from Spoticast version 18.104.22.168:
- Video and Audio formats can be selected (720p, 360p, 240p) and it's combined with filters
- Audio format is played automatically in the background
- Background Audio volume bug fixed
- We'll implement the offline mode asap, just be patient ;)
- If you like our app, please buy it, it REALLY helps us to maintain and evolve it, thank you ;)!
If you haven't yet had a chance to check out Spoticast, it's definitely worth a shot. We recently took a quick look at the app, so be sure to give that a read if you haven't yet. Otherwise, you can grab Spoticast from the Windows Store at the link below.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.