Spoticast for Spotify now lets you bounce between different audio and video formats
Spoticast, the universal Spotify app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile that comes from the makers of Tubecast, has received its first update. Coming along in the latest version is a new option to select video and audio formats, along with a couple of bug fixes.
Here's a full look at the changelong from Spoticast version 220.127.116.11:
- Video and Audio formats can be selected (720p, 360p, 240p) and it's combined with filters
- Audio format is played automatically in the background
- Background Audio volume bug fixed
- We'll implement the offline mode asap, just be patient ;)
- If you like our app, please buy it, it REALLY helps us to maintain and evolve it, thank you ;)!
If you haven't yet had a chance to check out Spoticast, it's definitely worth a shot. We recently took a quick look at the app, so be sure to give that a read if you haven't yet. Otherwise, you can grab Spoticast from the Windows Store at the link below.
See Spoticast for Spotify in the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.
Would love to have spotify uwp, and this is as close as it gets.. Right now im using the docked continuum and groove uwp for sound quality to my stereo.