What you need to know
- Star Wars Battlefront II is getting an update which adds Kamino.
- Kamino is the water planet where the Clones originated.
- The patch will launch this month.
- The game costs $16 at Amazon.
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from DICE — an EA studio. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us. Today, the company detailed the upcoming "Siege of Kamino" update.
The patch notes detailed the following changes. The Siege of Kamino essentially adds a new area to the game, which can be accessed through the "Capital Supremacy" mode.
- The May update is on the horizon! Here's what we have planned for this month. Kamino... the birthplace of the Grand Army of the Republic... the Clone homeworld, comes to Capital Supremacy in this month's update.
- Changes to 'Heroes vs. Villains' comes this month. The targeting system has been removed, but we've also made a number of hero changes based on player feedback and balancing needs. This includes giving Boba Fett more mobility features, increasing the health regeneration pool for blaster heroes, allowing Yoda's Dash Attack to bypass enemy blocks, and much more!
- Some other notable changes we've made is an increase to the level cap, the addition of the voiceover wheel, and changes to appearance bundles.
For the complete patch notes, you can head over to Star Wars Battlefront II's forums.
Which changes are you excited about the most? Let us know.
Multiplayer Star Wars
Relive some of the greatest battle scenarios
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from EA. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us.
Xbox accessories you'll love
Every one of these quality accessories is guaranteed to enhance your Xbox experience.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One ($20 at Amazon)
PowerA's take on the Xbox One controller is an attractive pickup for budget-conscious gamers that nails all the basics.
Talon PDP Xbox media remote ($20 at Amazon)
The Talon PDP Xbox media remote is great for watching shows on your console.
Xbox One S vertical stand ($10 at Amazon)
Stand your console upright with this accessory.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Banish the quarantine malaise with this daily dose of good news
The world is a daunting place right now, and we could all use a little break. Here's a bit of good tech news to get you through your day with a smile on your face.
Windows Central readers embrace Skype, WhatsApp to stay connected
We asked you lovely folks what apps you were using to stay connected to friends and family while social distancing, and there were two clear winners: Skype and WhatsApp.
What do you think of Bing's new, curvy logo? (poll)
Bing has a new logo, and it's quite a bit curvier than the previous one. It also aligns with Microsoft's Fluent Design ethos. But, does it look good? Let us know what you think in our poll.
Get these great Xbox gaming headsets for under $100
Do you fancy a new Xbox One headset? Do you fancy not spending more than $100? Let us help!