What you need to know
- Star Wars Battlefront II is getting an update which adds Kamino.
- Kamino is the water planet where the Clones originated.
- The patch will launch this month.
- The game costs $16 at Amazon.
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from DICE — an EA studio. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us. Today, the company detailed the upcoming "Siege of Kamino" update.
The patch notes detailed the following changes. The Siege of Kamino essentially adds a new area to the game, which can be accessed through the "Capital Supremacy" mode.
- The May update is on the horizon! Here's what we have planned for this month. Kamino... the birthplace of the Grand Army of the Republic... the Clone homeworld, comes to Capital Supremacy in this month's update.
- Changes to 'Heroes vs. Villains' comes this month. The targeting system has been removed, but we've also made a number of hero changes based on player feedback and balancing needs. This includes giving Boba Fett more mobility features, increasing the health regeneration pool for blaster heroes, allowing Yoda's Dash Attack to bypass enemy blocks, and much more!
- Some other notable changes we've made is an increase to the level cap, the addition of the voiceover wheel, and changes to appearance bundles.
For the complete patch notes, you can head over to Star Wars Battlefront II's forums.
Which changes are you excited about the most? Let us know.
Multiplayer Star Wars
Relive some of the greatest battle scenarios
Star Wars Battlefront II is a first and third-person multiplayer shooter from EA. Over the past year, it has received a slew of updates which added more and more content to the game. However, some of the most spectacular showdowns may be ahead of us.
Xbox accessories you'll love
Every one of these quality accessories is guaranteed to enhance your Xbox experience.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One ($20 at Amazon)
PowerA's take on the Xbox One controller is an attractive pickup for budget-conscious gamers that nails all the basics.
Talon PDP Xbox media remote ($20 at Amazon)
The Talon PDP Xbox media remote is great for watching shows on your console.
Xbox One S vertical stand ($10 at Amazon)
Stand your console upright with this accessory.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Halo 3 on PC is exactly what you were looking for
Halo 3 has been exclusive to the Xbox series of consoles for 13 years, but that all changes now that the game has been released on PC through the Master Chief Collection. But how does the port hold up? Here's our full review.
Outlook nets a bunch of time-saving features across all platforms
Microsoft announced a whole bunch of new features headed to Outlook across all platforms today. The one thing they all have in common? Helping you save time and (hopefully) create a better work-life balance.
Review: This Secretlab gaming chair is a must-have for Cyberpunk 2077 fans
If you've ever looked for a gaming chair or tuned into a Twitch steam, chances are you've come across a Sectrelab chair. These are exceptionally comfortable chairs and the company teamed up with CD Projekt RED to launch a Cyberpunk 2077 Edition. Here's our review.
Keep your Xbox One controller charged and ready with these battery options
Sick of standard AA battery cells? Try one of these great Xbox controller charging solutions instead.