Microsoft's Sticky Notes app for Windows 10 has picked up some handy new features with its most recent update. Included in the latest version is the ability to start a new note from the taskbar, thanks to a new option in the jump menu, along with some font changes and more.
Here's a look at all of what's new, from the changelog provided on the Windows Store:
- We like to make it as easy as possible for you to capture all your notes, big or small, so we've added the ability to create a new note straight from the jump list.
- We've changed our font from Segoi UI Emoji to Segoe UI for a few different reasons, the most important being that we now support ¯_(ツ)_/¯. An important change, we think you'll agree.
- Our text was doing a little dance when you tried to resize your notes. It's taken its dancing shoes off now and will stay still as you resize.
- We've made a few little UI adjustments to the upgrade prompt, such as removing the Later button. You'll now find a neat little X in its place.
- Finally, we made a few adjustments so that the app will be speedier at launch. Enjoy!
Overall, not that bad of an update, especially for those of us who happen to be big fans of the ¯_(ツ)_/¯ emoji. If you haven't already, you should be able to grab the latest version of the Sticky Notes app on the Windows Store to check out all of what's new in detail.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.