A leaked internal T-Mobile memo shows that the carrier will begin pushing out the Windows Phone Refresh (Tango) update for the Nokia Lumia 710 in two short days. Windows Phone update 7.10.8773 will begin rolling out on June 20 and will continue in a staggered fashion through July 31.
Users will be notified over the air and through Zune that an update is available. The memo describes the following fixes and improvements:
- Enables tethering hotspot
- Resolved keyboard disappearing
- Resolved unlock screen getting stuck
- Improvements to uplink speed
- Improvements to camera quality
- Improvements to proximity sensor
- Improvements to software stability
The memo itself also states that Microsoft is responsible for pushing the update and that T-Mobile has no control over who gets notified when. So even if you are feeling antsy and try to call them, T-Mobile customer service will not be able to help you out.
Source: T-Mobile; Thanks, Jacinta, for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.