We previously went over what's new in version 3 of the popular third-party web browser, UC Browser not long back where many exciting features were stated to be coming soon. Today, we're pleased to relay news that the update is now live for consumers to enjoy. So what's new in the latest release?
Here's what we listed in our previous coverage:
- Upgraded Homepage - A complete overhaul of the homepage with new features such as the ability to move and contract your Speed Dials like Tiles in WP8.
- Speed Boost - The speed of downloading has been increased by 40%-100%, along with an increase in page loading speeds.
- Increased Usability - You can now exit UC Browser by clicking “back” twice at home page.
- Domain Name Support - The entering of domain names in different languages (like .рф) allows for more convenient browsing.
- QR Code Scanning - You can now scan QR Codes (although this is listed in 2.9, it looks to be updated here)
The best part of UC Browser is that the app is completely free. You can download UC Browser from the Windows Phone Store. Both Windows Phone 7.x and 8 supported.
Everything we know about 'Xbox Series S' Lockhart
The Xbox Series X is getting a baby brother in the form of a console codenamed Lockhart, most likely to be called Xbox Series S. Here's what we know so far.
Amazon Prime Video for Windows 10 is now live and working
Last week, we reported that Amazon Prive Video was coming to the Microsoft Store. While the app could be downloaded, it did not yet work for customers. Today's app update, however, fixes that, and you can now stream (or download) all your Amazon Prive Video content to your Windows 10 PCs.
Grab one of these great CPUs for your custom PC
No matter what level of performance you're looking for, there's no doubt a processor (CPU) out there for your custom PC. And we've rounded up the best options right here.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.